GPS News: Navman iCN320 Flash Based GPS
Navman has launched their Euro version of the iCN320 at the Frankfurt Auto show. This continues the new product flow out of Navman recently. The Flash based (SD/MMC card) GPS navigator has a 2.83 inch LCD screen and comes pre-loaded with street level maps of the UK and Ireland.
Other features include the ability to search for town, postcode, street, junction, house number or point of interest (POI).
The iCN320 is expected to retail for under 300Pounds in the UK (Roughly $580 USD).
* Integrated GPS receiver: 12 channel parallel, high sensitivity Navman flip patch GPS antenna
* 2.83 inches TFT LCD colour display (240x320 resolution; 262,144 colours)
* Intel PXA-255 300Mhz Applications Processor
* 32Mb SDRAM internal memory for application running
* Internal rechargeable battery (2 hours)
* Large profile loud speaker
Read More in: Automotive GPS | GPS News | Handheld GPS Reviews | Navman GPS News
Share this Article with others:
Came straight to this page? Visit GPS Lodge for all the latest news.
Posted by Scott Martin at September 8, 2005 9:16 PM