Black Friday - Hot Deals Some Already Gone Some Still Sizzling
There are a ton of deals out there for Black Friday, and this morning was a bit rough for those of us who were out in the colder weather braving the rain.
New to GPS? - Read my Automotive Buying Guide to see what features you should be looking for in a GPS
- While the TomTom ONE 125 SE ($59) is sold out online, the TomTom XL 325 SE widescreen unit is still available for $89; I think it's a better value for the money spent, the extra $30 will be worth it over the long haul.
- Amazon's Deal of the Day - Garmin Nuvi 285W/285WT - A great navigator for $129 right now. Offers Widescreen, Text to Speech, Speed Limit display, Bluetooth Handsfree, and for a time, traffic. Please note that in 2012 the MSN Feature will shut off. Traffic capabilities will be OK for a year+. This is an excellent deal for the money even without the MSN feature.
- Garmin Nuvi 255W - for $119 - still has Text to Speech and widescreen, but not the Bluetooth or traffic. Still a great deal, this was going for around $159 last week. See my Full Review
- Amazon has a lot of Amazon Black Friday Deals - with Hot Deals still coming (too many to list) later today (I think in an hour or so even though they list 10"PM") that appear to be deeply discounted including The TomTom ONE 130, TomTom XL 340S, Garmin Nuvi 1200, Garmin Nuvi 1350T, Nuvi 255W, and more...
- Garmin Nuvi 255W - for $119 also at Staples, again ee my Full Review for more info; Text to speech, widescreen, I recently bought one of these as a gift; very respectable model without a lot of bells and whistles.
- TomTom XL 330 - $99 after rebate - no Text to speech, but a widescreen unit and you can also get a free case after rebate. A lot of value below the $100 price point. See my Full Review
- TomTom ONE 140 - standard size screen - $59 - rock bottom price for this solid entry level device. No Text to speech, but the deal is hard to pass up. More Information
Read More in: Black Friday GPS Sales
Share this Article with others:
Came straight to this page? Visit GPS Lodge for all the latest news.
Posted by Scott Martin at November 27, 2009 11:38 AM