Cyber Monday Best GPS Sales and Deals
Not to be outdone, online GPS Sales are still roaring despite the inventory squeeze of a pretty successful Black Friday.
Automotive GPS Gift Guide - don't forget to check out our gift guide this year to cut through the noise and figure out what the top rated GPS units are in each price segment.
Cyber Monday Deals Already!
Amazon has the broadest selection of units at a discount. While the hot deals page below says Black Friday - the deals from the Cyber Monday are reflected in the price. This GPS Deals page is the best collection of discounts that they show in one place so check out the Amazon's GPS Deals Page - Lots of "Hot Deals" going on. Most notably they have:
- Magellan RoadMate 1220 - $89 - I have been using this for an upcoming review and have been impressed with it. For $89, it has Text to Speech that I think is essential for a good unit.
- Garmin Nuvi 260W - $114 - a good step up that includes widescreen and text to speech.
BestBuy has several GPS units available with competitive, but not amazing prices on GPS units. The one that is a pretty good value for the money is the:
- TomTom XXL 540 S - a 5-inch screen super sized unit that offers text to speech and a whole lot more for those who want the extra screen real estate. - More Information
- TomTom ONE 130 - $79 - standard size screen without text to speech at a very low price.
- Garmins are available at a doscount, but mostly on their newest, slightly higher priced items. One in particular that I like is the Nuvi 1300 - a widescreen with text to speech for $149 after instant rebate
- Magellan Roadmate 1470 - $139 which is almost 50% off the $249 regular price. This biggie 4.7-inch widescreen is bigger than the regular 4.3-inch widescreens.
- TomTom 335 SE - $89 - still left over from Black Friday, this is one of the best deals around. Text to speech and a widescreen.
Read More in: Black Friday GPS Sales | GPS Rebates and Sales
Share this Article with others:
Came straight to this page? Visit GPS Lodge for all the latest news.
Posted by Scott Martin at November 29, 2009 11:08 PM