TomTom Lifetime T and M Shuffle
TomTom recently announced
lifetime map and traffic subscriptions. If you thought that they were going to be available just as an afterthought, you were wrong - they are now going to find their way into the product line as distinct items (SKU's) offering a bit of a dizzying array of products for purchase. The good thing is that decoding the TomTom Traffic and Map Shuffle is pretty straight forward.
- Base product - No Lifetime maps or traffic
- Base product +"T" - Lifetime RDS Traffic Service
- Base Product + "M" - Lifetime Map upgrades
- Base Product + TM" - Lifetime Traffic Service and Map upgrades
What's this mean in real world terms? It means a lot of products available for purchase (TomTom Traffic and Map Units Available for Pre-Order -late April for shipment).
- TomTom XL 335 S - 4.3-inch widescreen plus maps of the US and Canada and Text to Speech - $159
- TomTom XL 335T - Adds Lifetime Traffic Service - $189
- TomTom 335M - Adds Lifetime Maps - $189
- TomTom 335TM - Adds both - $219
- TomTom XL 340S - Same as XL 335 but adds maps of Mexico - $125 - buy it now
- TomTom XL 340T - Adds Lifetime Traffic Service - $199
- TomTom XL 340M - Adds Lifetime Maps - $199
- TomTom XL 340TM - Adds both - $229
Add TomTom LIVE services.
- TomTom XL 340M LIVE - Same as XL 340 but adds LIVE Services and Lifetime Maps - $229
- TomTom XL 340TM LIVE - Adds both - $259
Move up to the 5-inch screen unit.
- TomTom XL 540T - a 5-inch screen and has Lifetime Traffic Service - $229
- TomTom XL 540M - Adds Lifetime Maps - $229
- TomTom XL 540TM - Adds both - $259
- TomTom XL 540TM World Traveler - Adds European Maps - $299
Read More in: TomTom GPS News
Share this Article with others:
Came straight to this page? Visit GPS Lodge for all the latest news.
Posted by Scott Martin at April 5, 2010 9:25 AM